Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft. We recommend updating your OS to Windows 10 as soon as possible.
The following instructions assume you are connected to the Brown University network via wireless (Brown, Brown-Guest, or eduroam).
|11th Floor Copier||icerm-copier.devices.brown.edu||Behind the reception desk on the 11th floor|
|10th Floor Laserjet A||icerm-ljp4015a.devices.brown.edu||10th Floor Print Room|
|10th Floor Laserjet B||icerm-ljp4015b.devices.brown.edu||10th Floor Print Room|
1. Open the Control Panel and navigate to the Devices and Printers window.
2. Click “Add a printer” at the top of the window.
3. In the Add Printer dialog, select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”.
4. Select “The printer that I want wasn’t listed”.
5. In the Hostname or IP Address box, enter the printer’s device address for the printer you wish to add.
6. Click next and Windows should automatically detect the printer.
7. If prompted, you may need to select the printer make and model.
8. Give the printer a name.
9. If prompted, choose “Do not share this printer”.
10. At this point, Windows should tell you the printer was added successfully. If you wish, print a test page, then click “finish”.
If you have questions about these instructions or require further assistance, please contact the ICERM IT staff by dropping by the administrative offices or emailing email@example.com.